GPCRdb contains reference data, interactive visualisation and experiment design tools for G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). GPCRdb curates sequence alignments, structures and receptor mutations from literature. Interactive diagrams visualise receptor residues (e.g. snakeplot and helix box plot) and relationships (e.g phylogenetic trees). See the GPCRdb graphical overview, video, articles or documentation.
- Proteins: 28,014
- Human proteins: 423 (all non-olfactory)
- Species: 4,621
- Exp. structures: 486
- Refined structures: 376
- GPCR structure models: 974
- GPCR-G protein structure models: 2,163
- Ligands: 198,602
- Mutants: 34,650
- Ligand interactions: 24,992
Latest releaseOct. 8, 2020
- Updated GPCR annotated structures and it's encompassing browser and accordingly updated statistics.
- Updated GPCR homology and refined structure models.
- Updated GPCR-G protein complex structure models.
- Updated ligand database.
- New and faster phylogenetic tree tool.
- New easy citation tool.
- New join us tool.
- Updated menu layout.